Day late posting dis shit becos I been mixin with The Taste Tester in the Lab producing some new trax for tonight....
Here we go....
"Man I can't believe you haven't masturbated for 3 weeks. If I did that shit I would be walking past Austinmer Primary School, seeing all the young girls, and be getting real excited." - Chris Bauer
"Yeah d00d fridge to fridge was hectic. Dancing Damo got arrested. I remember the whole thing cos I only had two beers, acted drunk, then did a Russ Quinn and Nessy Pure and went home at 10pm." - Adam Quinn
"D00000000000000000000000dddddd, I'm soooo over the bean being all un-cajshlike these days. I'm pretty sure being mainstream is the new alt-rock. So that's why I think Gloria Jeans in Thirroul is the new Bean. They make a fine brew." - Thomas Robinson
Anthony Yeoman - "Oi hows the lead singer of Pom Pom claimed she is the female version of Nine Inch Nails"
James Dixon - "Hahahha fuck that. She's more like the female version of a nine ball cunt."
"OK Harriet, When we going record shopping?" - Morgan Hives
"D00d I can't come surfing, I'm too busy booking bands and shit cos I'm like a famous promoter in Wollongong like Collin Chewy." - Ben Tillman
"We love Modisonblogsquad" - Tightknitsweats.com
"Yeah I got a blozza off a toothless Aboriginal Prostitute in a Kings Cross Alleyway." - Miles Chester
"Yeah I'm a Coalminer." - James Kootdog Cayley
"I'm the Cajshman. Bee bop bop bada bo, bop ba bada bo Cajshman" - Thom Robinson
"18 hour Facebook sesh. No Biggie" - Anthony Yeoman
Sick tune reccommended by my friend Hugo
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment