Monday, December 7, 2009

NIGHT EATS DAY!!! I'M DJ'ING YO!

After being hidden away in his production studio AKA "The Lab" for the past dozen or so years, Club 76 Resident DJ M@RGSTRKRFT has finally come out of the woodwork to give Wollongong a taste of his notorious DJ sets.
His notoriety amongst circles has certainly grown and become worldwide after his extremely influential beatmatching and mixing techniques inspried world renowned Canadian DJ Duo MSTRKRFT to name themselves after him.
Signed to the infamous Tightknit12inches Record label, M@RGSTRKRFT has remixed tracks for artists such as Angerfist, Anal Cunt, DJ Manishment and has even released his own track entitled "D00d Cajsh Warp 1.9" featuring the Thomas Robinson Beanstalk Cafe Cajsh Re-edit.
Fresh off the heels of the Stereosonic Festival where he sent crowds into a frenzy underthe monkier of "Deadmau5", M@RGSTRKRFT will give NIGHT EATS DAY a night to remember when his mixture of Acid House Krautrock infused Post Psychedlica Doo Woop Pre Punk Grunge Black Electronica hits the speakers.

"Without M@RGSTRKRFT, there would be no Daft Punk" - Thomas Bangalter, one half of Daft Punk






YEP, that's right! I'm DJing this Friday night at Cooneys from 8-10! CRAZY!

Come one come all to see me twist knobs and act like I know what I am doing as I play some wicked tunes at an awesome night full of sick rock n roll!



THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!! BE THERE!!!!!!


1 comment: