Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quotes Of The Week: Fight Club Edition

Well after a turbulent week of mixed emotions concerning the current love interest in my life, I had nothing on my mind but the joy of posting this weeks "Quotes Of The Week" would bring.
Last thursday after posting "Quotes Of The Week", James Kootdog Cayley said quite possibly the craziest quote I've ever heard. So crazy infact that I can't even post it on this site due to the fact that I might upset some people involved in said quote.
SPEAKING OF UPSETTING PEOPLE, I was inundated with constructive criticism regarding the blog via the means of angry phone calls and death threats yesterday at around lunch time. APPARENTLY some people don't enjoy being made fun of on the internet (Wierd? I know right! I personally love being made fun of). You faithfull ModisonNegSquadHellmen readers may be wondering why the hell some of the content previously posted on this very blog has been removed. WELL let me explain why.

After a lovely chat with Rachel "Killer slash Lover" Ingham at around 10am, I recieved a phone call off a young man from the Illawarra Region who has been featured on this blog. Upon answering the phone I thought we would be discussing trivial topics such as how Muse are the shittest band in the world and how Ben Tillman is making millions of dollars off Night Eats Day (which he just happens to blow on wild nights at club 77 with Bradley Lennon and Chris Bauer and also on shirtless photoshoots). What ensued was far worse. If I could describe the tone of his voice, I would use the word Unimpressed. We spoke about how he didn't like his name being featured on this blog and asked me not to mention him again. I respect his wishes (apart from now where I am actually talking about him, but HEY! I'm not mentioning his name now am i?).

I thought it was all sweet. I'd go home, remove the content from the blog and all would be sunshine and lollipops. BOY WAS I WRONG! Approximately an hour later I recieved a call from a private number. Now if I could describe the tone of this voice I would use the word irate. I was bombarded with a barrage of profanities from another faithful ModisonNegSquadHellmen reader who, like the previous reader, was unimpressed with his inclusion in previous "Quotes Of The Week" coloumns.
After telling me numerous times that he would manhandle me next time we crossed paths, I agreed to remove the content and never mention his name again on this blog. BUT I did let him know my faithful readers would be demanding an explanation as to why it has been removed. So bra if you are reading this now, I'm just letting the readers know what went down.
Anyway, after hanging up from him I ventured to Hipster Douchebag central AKA Newtown to stay at my brothers house for the night. Upon telling my brother what had happened earlier in the day, him being the caring elder sibling he is, decided to take me down to his local gym to give me a few pointers in the boxing ring as he is quite a fit individual and has actually had a few ametuer "MMA-UFC-Kickboxing-Muay Thai-Hellman-freakshow-I'm a hero cos I fight hellmen" bouts himself.
Even though I did this I do not in anyway consider myself a fighter. I'm just abit worried about my health and wellbeing and want know how to defend myself if I am going to get punched out next time I grace the halls of the Illawarra Hotel on a thursday night. Everyone knows I would get killed in a fight but as we all witnessed last night whilst watching the Danny Green fight, the underdog can cause an upset. Anyway this quotes of the week business isn't intended to harm anyone it's all in good fun. So without further adue I bring you this weeks current gossip....

"If you could get a drug that got you really high and it was super good for your health, the only catch was you had to suck it from a mans dick, would you do it?" - Chris Bauer

"I went to Melbourne for 3 days to tune Spanish Babes and all I ended up doing was sitting on Facebook looking at porn" - Chris Bauer

"I've given up drinking" - James Dixon

"I had sexual intercourse with Rory Anderson" - Tamra Horton

"I just set tightknitsweats.com as my homepage so now I'll never miss a post!" - Ben Tillman

"12 hour Facebook creepsesh. That good!" - Anthony Yeoman

"I always tell the truth" - Morgan Hives

"Fuck the waves, I'm all about protein and heavy weights nowadays" - Shawn Mcauley

"I'd much rather drink beers with the boys down the pub than score pumping waves." - Adam Quinn

Thomas Robinson - "I have my sights on a bird"
James Kootdog Cayley - "Fuck dude I have my sights on hundreds"

"Duuuuuuuude do you reckon Zion Wetsuits could become the new Beanstalk? Like too mainstream and just not cajsh anymore dude?" - Ryan Mattick

"It sucks how there has been no bodyboarding movie premiers lately. I don't care about seeing a sick video, I just wanna make more money and promote myself with these Matt Young bus tours" - Matt Young



This Nirvana dvd "Live at reading" just came out. It is sick you should buy it. Dave Grohl owning da kit yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment