Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Retirement

To whom it may concern
After a solid years worth of blogging, numerous death threats and way too much Bob Dylan/Beatles worship, I am quitting the blog. Quotes Of The Week was the highlight of my week for like 6 weeks in a row when it was in its glory days.....Now I have no material left (or as Ryan Mattick would say "You can't think of anymore lies to make up")
The main reason for my departure from this blog is quite simple. I have been offered a position over at www.tightknitsweats.com writing the new "Style Profiles" column....Okay that was a bad joke. I just couldn't be FUCKED typing lame shit anymore that may make a handful of people laugh. I have been working a ridiculous amount of hours at the moment and earning some coin so I can add to my collection of flannel shirts and buy alot more vinyl records so I can have an alt/indie rock trademark for myself.....just like Chris Bauer has his side fringe and Ben Tillman has his love of hunting deer.
I will be rearing my head in the near future over at James Dixons blog as it is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. One last crazy post before I go.....
I went to see the Brian Jonestown Massacre in sydney with Reon Fisher, James "eeeiiiggghhhrererer" Kates, Sam Mattas, Jono Navala and the Cajshman last night. Drove up and Navala was so stoned he didnt say one word from Thirroul to Central. Anyway the gig was sick and its like midnight and we're about to leave. Jono asks Katesy for his keycard so he can go buy smokes outside....he disappears into the sydney night and we can not find him. Turns out he went on a solo bender into Kings Cross lookin for hard drugs and good times. It is now the next morning and he is still MIA. Now that is fuckin crazy....
Farewell

Morgan x

1 comment:

  1. This news brings a tear to my eye. Best of luck in retirement.

    ReplyDelete