Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Coming

Frig I dig the game of Rugby League. Sure it might be filled with a myriad of massive jock hellmen going skits on each other before hitting the glassy dance floor and stealing all your babes, but the game is just well and truly in my blood. This weekend I attended the first Dragons home game for the season, which too place on the hallowed turf of Win Stadium, and i was fully doiging it. From the moment I walked in and found a spot on the hill I knew it was going to be a glorious evening and this feeling only grew when merely minutes from kick off the Dragons had established a dominant lead. The game had it all, so nice little tries, good hits, a healthy crowd and the fact that the opposition was the team of Chris "I moved to the city to get Spanish babes so now I do not care if the Bulldogs lose" Bauer. 

Here is a little clip from back in some not too distant past that is comprised of a little moment that might have negged out a few Canterbury-Bankstown supporters once upon a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment