Holy moly today I played my very first game of the old soccer. Playing for the Coledale Rosebuds, a team that I have been assured is steepled in tradition, I received my inaugural taste of football, the world game, whatever the frig you want to call it and I have to admit I was fully digging it. This is possibly due to the fact that I some how lost my mind a little bit and somehow fluked my way into scoring the first goal for the season. Choicks were doiging it. Since I am a soccer hellman now here is a little clip from when the Socceroos went skits and qualified for The World Cup for the first time in 893494903900200384820 years.
I remember the night they qualified to be particularly dreamy as I was a twenty year old tacker, fanging around glasshouse, drinking three dollar pints, eating free pizza and pretty much just going absolutely off my teets when Schwartzer made his bulsheet saves. Those were the days. I still think it is pretty much the apotheosis of Australian sporting triumphs and I still get a little chocked up when I watch it.
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment