Here we go
"Seth Cohen hanging upside down whilst being kissed by Summer Roberts is an instant catalyst for neg spiralling" - Kade MacGregor Hinds
"I'd say my style is a bit gothic, abit punk, definitely quirky and certainly masculine" - Rachel "killer/lover" Ingham
"If Steph Davis told me to wear an "oi" shirt like Jack Dobinson, I guarantee I would do it" - Alistair Perry
"I wish my name was Boris. Actually I wish it was Bradley Lennon" - Chris Bauer
Morgan Hives - "Did you get chicks the other night Adam?"
Adam Quinn - "Nah nah I could have but. One of the chicks that works there was eye fucking me all night but she was like 17. Well I think she was 17 cos she looked real young"
"I'm the Koby Abberton of Woonona with my Collar bone tattoo" - Gareth Shrubb
"I just googled 'songs to get over a girl'. Is that gay?" - Morgan Hives
"Dude, saying the words 'dude' and 'cajsh' is so not cajsh anymore dude" - Thomas Robinson
"Yeah I was in town the other night and I thought I was in with this chick. So I went in for a kiss but she turned her head and I ended up pashing her cheek. It was sick" - James Dixon
"I had sex on the bike track with Jamie Davidson after the wizard party at Koots pad" - Daniel Watts
Pixies covering jesus and mary chain. Do it.
xoxo Morgan girl
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
You owe me three minutes for reading that.
ReplyDelete