2 weeks in a row. Even I'm impressed.....
Anthony Yeoman - "So what are you going to do for your birthday now?"
Morgan Hives - "I dunno man I got no idea."
Anthony Yeoman - "You should just organise a massive Negsesh."
"Yeah Thomas is pretty advanced for his age" - Mike Stewart
"This fake tan I've been using really helps when tuning Spanish babes" - Chris Bauer
"Dude the scene at the bean is even lamer than last week. It's just not cajsh anymore dude." - Thomas Robinson
"How is it when you're just living your life trying to be a dude." - Declan McMullen
"The secret to getting through a tough shift of making salads and dishpigging is digesting 2 ecstacy pills right before you start." - Miles Chester
"Time stands still whilst eating ice cream" - Ryan "Wordsmith" Mattick
"Eeeerrrcchchcuhriiiighgghghgh (Inaudible nervous noise)" - James Kates
"Aaawww riding my skater to school infront of the school kids is so rad. They think I'm a rockstar" - Adam Quinn
"Fuck my existance" - James Dixon
P.S. My song of the week. This song made James Kates talk normally for at least 5 minutes in my car the other day so it must be good
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment