3 weeks in a row. Let the good times roll
"How good is it when you're doing productive negging? Like you could write a great love song or something" - Declan McMullen
"I just want Moot" - Todd Griggs
"Hey Blossom, I'm a pipe local, Can I have a kiss?" - Adam Quinn
"When it comes to tuning females, I'm a repeat offender of the triple text message" - Jack Dobinson
"The scene at the Bean is dead. It's just not cajsh anymore. Me and Corpse are gonna start frequenting the tin shed dude dude dude cajsh." - Ryan Mattick
"Why talk to the chick I'm losing my mind over on facebook chat and not save the conversation to show me later? Thought you were a mate" - Morgan Hives
"Yeah as the 48yr old mother of three was on top of me during intercourse, I was just doing some sit ups to increase my stamina" - James Dixon
"Yeah Morgan you should definitely come down to see Ness Pures gig in Nowra on saturday night. So many indie artsy babes from the Husky Indie rock scene will be in attendance" - Russell Quinn
"I promise I will start buying vinyl records if you will just be with me Morgan" - Harriet Spark
"Heh heh heh, how good is Facebook how you can just sneak around in peoples photo albums when one of your friends has been tagged in there" - Anthony Yeoman
"How good is a shaved Vagina?" - Chris Bauer
Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys is a crazy guy
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment