I'm ripping off Adam Quinns old blog heaps hard by doing this but I don't care. Here are some good lines I've heard recently.
"Dude, that's just so cajsh and tech, dude dude dude dude, that's laaaaame maaaarrnnn, dude dude the scene at the bean is so dead marn". - Thomas Robinson
Whilst on the topic of Ecstacy and other recreational drugs..." everyones done em cept me man.
dobo, perry, showman, tim. I've gotta do it. At least half of one" - James Dixon
"How would you feel if both your girl and ex girlfriend had both made out with M@tz0r?" - Declan McMullen.
"I've been known to be able to get my head down there and relieve myself just like Koots" - Shane Domio.
"Blonde girl in the white top has nice fucking teets" - Anthony Yeoman
"I've got a headfull of coke and a gutfull of piss" - Infamous bodyboard shaper and Wollongong Nightlife hero.
"Whilst in the midst of intercourse, I've developed a habit of calculating large equations in my head with eyes closed to prolong the sensual feeling and effectively, have mastered the art of pleasing a female for an extended period of time" - Miles Chester.
P.S. How crazy are The Starting Line? I thought this song was the greatest thing in the world when I was 15 (I kinda do still).
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment