Wanna know why? Ok here are the 5 main reasons.
1) My uncle passed away.
2) I am the St George Illawarra Dragons bogey supporter. Everytime I tell people they are gonna win the comp, they choke.
3) The realisation of losing the Ashes sunk in as I read my fellow bloggers post.
4) I missed out on surfing actual waves for the first time in weeks because I was too busy drinking beers at a seafront pub on a grassy knoll (I shouldn't complain about that).
5) One of my personal heroes, Noel FUCKING Gallagher left Oasis.... AGAIN! What the hell dude? Why didn't you just hold it together until you toured Australia again so I could spend a ridiculous amount of money worshipping you from the front row of the Horden and THEN leave the band. We all know Liam is a douchebag but frig, you get to tour the world pulling babes and rocking a rad haircut whilst singing "Don't Look Back In Anger" infront of hundreds of thousands of bogan fans who are only there to see Wonderwall. As much as anyone hates to admit it, Noel is the man and always will be. He is Oasis. Definitely Maybe and (What's The Story) Morning Glory are both perfect albums. The only good thing to come out of this is that he is gonna be doing a solo album full of acoustic goodness with some rad special guests (Johnny Marr of a little band called The Smiths).

I will conclude this post with a video of Noel playing my favourite Oasis song "Slide Away". The first time I heard this song it blew my mind and made me neg out so hard in a good way. So here is the man himself in 1998 when Britpop was offically dying and Radiohead was ruling the earth.
Enjoy....xoxox Morgan
sorry to hear about your uncle mate
ReplyDeleteRowan