Why do some people get deeply offended by another humans style?
This is a question I continuely keep asking myself. I ask myself this because basically every single person at my tradie work hates my hair. For those of you know me in real life you know my hair is red and pretty much shoulder length. Most of you deal with it and let me go on living my life scott free (apart from the cliche redhead jokes). BUT there is always the naggers.
These naggers come in the form of the 40 year old male from work with a recieding hairline, 3 children and a marriage breakdown knocking on his front door. With ingenius lines such as "Cant you afford a haircut?", "Who do you think you are, one of the Beatles?" and "Give me a pair of pliers, I'll sort him out", these dudes must really live a dull life. I mean firstly, Yes mate I can afford a haircut because I work fulltime. Secondly I do think I am John Lennon circa Rubber Soul because he was the fucking MAN. And finally why wouldn't you just use a basic pair of office scissors to cut my hair instead of pliers? It would be way easier....
Ok ok I confess. The main reason I am writing this is because I am extremely jealous of my fellow bloggers hair and the tradie-free life he lives. Best part of this little tale is that these fools from work usually show me photos of themselves in the 70s with locks a flowing and denim sticking to their thighs tightly. I guess they are just jealous of me and my youth...
Ok really all I wrote this for was to post this video. One of my favourite bands PAVEMENT (if you haven't heard these dudes then I guess you just dont read pitchdorkmedia.com enough or you actually have a life unlike me) released this song "Cut Your Hair" in 1994 along with their fucking incredible sophomore LP "Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain". I reccommend you buy this work of radness ASAP! This shit is actually indie rock. No not the indie rock nowadays which means strolling through Darlinghurst with a cigarette in hand, shoulder bag and pea coat. I mean Stephen Malkmus neggin his tits off over the top of lo-fi guitars and pounding drums.
Get this nowwwwww
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment