As I stand here on your precipice
About to fall in love with a girl
That I hardly knew at all
An I feel like I'm being dragged
Towards the will of a devils lips
A brash pink smile and hair that drips
And falls upon a nubile, milky plain
Of beauty to which I have no claim at all
We can talk about the weather
And getting it together
But we can not plan for what this storm might bring
You're wrapped in gold and leather
But I can not find your treasure
despite all the clever things you say
The lines drawn by her God that are etched into her face
Draw me into her embrace
And I feel my body as it moves and break to feel her breath
While we breath to die this little death tonight
We can talk about the weather
And getting back together
But we can't make plans for what this storm might bring
You're wrapped in gold and leather
But I can not find your treasure
Despite all the clever things you say
Yeah they're buried under all the things you say
No comments:
Post a Comment