Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Carry On

Today I was getting wildly accosted via text message with some of the most provocative lines from the neggiest songs imaginable. It mystifies me as to why my little friends would think the lines Barely conscious in the door where you stand
Your eyes are fighting sleep while your mouth makes its demands
You laugh at every word trying hard to be cute
I almost feel sorry for what I'm going to do
And your hair smells of smoke
Who will cast the first stone?
You can sin or spend the night all alone
Would be a pleasant thing to wake up to. It is pretty wild that some little man rocking a guitar on the other side of the world could affect your mood so much. What is even more ridiculous is that lately my go to neg song was written and performed by one of my best mates from highschool. So rather than some anonymous hellman being behind my spiral, it is some skits wad who played a leading role in me struggling so hard in year 10 science. This is a crappy live recording from some teeny bopper I Phone of the song that I have been digging hard lately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment