The World Cup is so frigging good. I have been losing sleep, missing surfs and making excuses not to go party just to see if some little humans from far away lands can kick the ball better than some other humans and I am fully digging it. Last night Corpse was fully ragging on the deceitful tactics that go down all over the shop on the soccer field, but that drama, excitement (about as much as the average episode of One Tree Hill) and constant dare to be great situations is what makes it so friging amazing.
However what I love most baout it is the constant sporting debate and banter that I am able to get involved in. This is one such conversation that I had with Chav Michael Murray moments ago, even though he is currently on the other side of the planet.
Jamie
oy u heard that nigerias president has stopped em playing footy for 2 yrs cos of poor performance
yeh
7:28pmMe
woah bullshit
the national team?
7:29pmJamie
yeh
idiot
on the plus side his name is goodluck jonathan
7:29pmMe
far out
thats one of the most glorious names i have ever heard
so you never know, it might work out
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment