Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cover UP

Mumford and Sons are obviously blowing up all over the rad casjh dude Triple J scene at the moment, and sure with their catchy little melodies and approachable lyrics I can understand why. During their recent little trip to Australia they did what a bunch of touring bands do and covered a track on triple J's Like A Version Segment. While this entirely standard practice, the song they chose to cover was not. This song happened to be my MySpace song about two and a half years ago and I was fully doiging it and expected it to blow up massively. It never quite reached the lofty maino's heights that i expected but I am backing it none the less. I'm sure the music police who patrols this block probably wont back this but who cares, check out this cover of the White Lies track Unfinished Business, it truly made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment