2 posts in 2 days. Pretty extraordinary on my behalf.
Anyway 2 of my friends Jack "Criminal" Dobinson and James "I secretly love all the attention I recieve off drunk uni students because I have my own personal facebook fanpage" Dixon are set to release their highly anticipated bodyboarding film "Crazy" in the upcoming months.
The title of the film is pretty self explanitory and the film itself will star my fellow blogger Doogie Shralper neggin up a neg storm out his beloved local reef.
Jack was kind enough to leak me the first completed section of the film so I could get some people keen for the premiere. So here it is. The first section of "Crazy" shot on location at Woonona beach in its glory days. Be sure to keep watching until the last wave where local hellman Matt Eggins executes his signature manoeuvre "The Egg Roll".
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment