Like it or not, during our lifetime on this little rock we call earth, all of us have been forced to sit in a classroom for a set amount of time and endure the horrible task known as an examination.
High school, university and tafe are a part of our lives and whilst a pain in many ways, are needed to move ahead in life.
After sitting through 3 years of tafe and somehow passing (cheating my way through) everything, I am now faced with my final ever exam which I am due to sit in 1 hour and 30 minutes. 3 hours in a classroom will near kill me.
Leading up to this exam the plan was to put in a solid 2 weeks of study and ace the exam. What eventuated of said plan was plenty of time spent on the internet and numerous hours listening to music. Ah my best friend, Procrastination.
I view procrastination as Jimminy Cricket-esque character who sits atop my shoulder reassuring me that all will be well with the exam so I should just go ahead, continuously listen to records, go out shopping and burn money and generally not study at all. What a hellman. Pretty sure he's living the dream.
Procrastination is an evil little man but we will never escape him. He has a hold of me right now! Hence me writing this dribble instead of going over my study notes (writing out my cheat notes) and clearing my head.
I don't even know why I wrote this but it made me feel pretty good about myself and made me want to get this exam over with and go out and party. Hopefully by the next time I post something on this blog I will be a fully qualified tradie. Forever indulging in smoko rugby league conversation and sipping on a home made tradie juice whilst biting into my 3 homemade sandwiches. I can't wait. Pfffftttttttt
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment