Well the time has come for me to get rid of all my old CD's that I either haven't listened to since I was 16 or now have a copy of on vinyl as I am now strictly a vinyl man through and through. Yeah I'm cooler than most of you I know.....just kidding (well sort of).
All CD's are in great condition and have done nothing for the past 2 years but collect dust in my room. Prices range from $2-$5. What a bargain!
If anybody who is actually reading this is actually interested in any of these CDs leave me a comment down below.
If your my mate (yes I have friends believe it or not) I'll probably just give you what you want for free. So let me know!
Here is the list.....
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
The Bronx - La Muerte Viva EP
Daft Punk - Alive 2007
Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
Radiohead - The Bends
The Smiths - "Rank"
Oasis - Familiar To Millions
The New Pornographers - Twin Cinema
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Madonna
At The Drive In - In/Casino/Out
Thursday - A City By The Light Divided
Muse - Black Holes And Revelations (worst CD I have ever bought)
Radiohead - Kid A
Jimmy Eat World - Futures
At The Drive In - Relationship Of Command
Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon
Daft Punk - Discovery
Kanye West - Late Registration
Blood Brothers - Crimes
Thrice - Vheissu
Glassjaw - Worship And Tribute
Fugazi - Repeater
Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy
Blood Brothers - Young Machetes
Bloc Party - A weekend In The City
The Lawrence Arms - The Greatest Story Every Told
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones
Blood Brothers - Burn Piano Island, Burn
Deep Purple - Essential
Alexisonfire - Watch Out!
The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute
At The Drive In - This Station Is Non-Operational CD/DVD
Thursday - Waiting
Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine
Gatsbys American Dream - Gatsbys American Dream
Pennywise - Full Circle
Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
The Lawrence Arms - Oh! Calcutta
Coheed And Cambria - Live At The Starland Ballroom CD/DVD
Unwritten Law - Unwritten Law
Mars Volta - Amputechture
Daft Punk - Musiqure Vol 1 1993-2005
Kisschasy - United Paper People
Anberlin - Cities
Millencolin - Pennybridge Pioneers
MeWithoutYou - Brother Sister
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison (someone please buy this, he's the man)
Hot Chip - Dj Kicks
Yo La Tengo - I Can hear The Heart Beating As One
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy
A Wilhelm Scream - Ruiner
Mercy Arms - Mercy Arms
Mercy Arms - Kept Low EP
Led Zeppelin - Remasters
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Kanye West - Graduation
Thursday - Full Collapse
Thrice - The Artist In The Ambulance
Copeland - In Motion
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3
Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo Im Burning Star 4
Cure - Greatest Hits
Iron And Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Source tags And Codes (Highly Reccommended)
Buzzcocks - Singles Going Steady
Ohana - Dead Beat
Cure - Disintergration
Cure - Pornography
Joy Division - Closer (!!!)
Velvet Underground - Velvet Underground And Nico (I'll seriously give this to someone for free if they havent heard it)
Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come (Best)
!!! - Myth Takes
Radiohead - Ok Computer (Someone better buy this)
Joy Division - Substance
Midnight Juggernauts - Dystopia
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
Brand New - Deja Entendu
Dardanells - Mirror Mirror
Damn Arms - The Live Artex
Muse - Absolution (Second worst CD I have ever bought)
Ohana - Bone Marrow Mosquito
Read Jcb Js130 Wiring Diagram Epub
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment