I used to pick Shane up from his house in bulli every tuesday morning at 7.30 and give him a lift to TAFE. Shane was doing a welding course or some shit and used to get so stoned before every class it wasn't funny. 9/10 times I would drop him near his classroom, only to hear of him walking straight to north gong traino, jumping on the next train and going home to rip bongs because he was paranoid some big tradie jock was gonna trip him over in class. Pretty sure he quit TAFE and become a scaffolder because he got fired from his job on the ferrys for getting caught masturbating under a boat.
Shane enjoys numerous things in life including marijuana, Slayer, Lagwagon, The Beatles, masturbation, smoking weed with Brennan Boyle and YouTube. Shane is the king of youtube. Him and Mitchell Tomkins have introduced me to so many glorious YouTube vids. Tomkins old myspace page was the best thing I'd ever seen. No comments on his page, just everyone bombarding it with the best youtube shit I'd ever seen. It went off harder than an ill-tempered Jack Dobinson does when we're driving through Gerringong and he finds out that Morgan "Big Liz" Brown has once again cancelled a pipe comp even though pipe is 3-4ft and offshore but just abit "slow".
Here is a photo of Shane in a G-string

The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment