Friday, October 9, 2009

What the Fuck?

I know shit all about footy but what I do know is that the Melbourne Storm are a bunch of cunts. They should be called the Queensland Tropical Storm or the New South Wales Southerly Change Storm because not one of those jocks is a born and bred Melbournian or whatever name you wanna give a Melbourne resident.

To say I am upset about them winning the comp again is an understatement. So due to me being angry and annoyed, I thought I would do the Storm a favour and give them a little bit of constructive criticism.

Let's start with Greg Inglis. Ok dude we all know you are the man when it comes to weighing 110kg and palming off cunts (eg Jamie Soward), but I mean why wouldn't you be good at palming people to the face? I bet you get alot of time to practice that shit when you are assualting your girlfriend with those large mits of yours.



Brett Finch. What the fuck? Since when has looking like Taj Burrow become cool? You are the ultimate billabong 73 Torquay beach poser Finch. Strapping billabong head to toe, claiming you surf and strutting around shirtless for the Cameras at Bondi Beach doesnt't even make you remotely close to being cool. Even the 40 thousand stick riders out Sandon Point are way cooler than you. The only thing good about you is that your old man is the boss of the referees and let the dragons beat the dogs back in round 4 or some shit.



Cameron Smith. I am convinced razors are scared of your facial hair. Maybe you would be the man if you were like the rest of the dudes and rugby league dudes and had a mad rig, too bad you look more like a 46 year old geography teacher from menai.

Ryan Hoffman. I am actually lost for words because you are that much of a dork.

Craig Bellamy. Wait a second what? Your team won the Grand Final? So what? What happened to your Origin team faggot? Look like your homeboy Inglis did a good job of being the best ever New South Wales born QLD player ever.


Now that I have let off some steam I will now let your eyes feats upon the hottest footy player of all time doing what he does best on the footy show "Their House"

No comments:

Post a Comment